Cincinnati, OH (June 3, 2011) -- Reeves Amplification is releasing their newest and most powerful bass amp to date-Custom 400. It features 400w via six KT-88 power tubes, massive transformers (Output & Power). Completely made in the USA with high-grade components, the Custom 400 features hand wired turret board construction. The Custom 400 is loaded in a solid birch cabinet with finger joint corners, finished with a classic black Basket Weave covering, matching dual handles and traditional white piping.
The Reeves Custom 400 is available now direct from Reeves Amplification.
24" (width) x 11-13/16 " (height) x 11-5/8 " (depth)
- Completely made in the USA
- Turret board preamp and power amp section
- Six high-grade KT88 power tubes
- Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- One 12AT7 phase inverter tube
- Solid state recitifier
- Custom wound transformers
- Normal and Bright inputs
- Treble, Bass, Mid, Presence, Bright Volume, Normal and Master Volume controls
- Active/Passive input selector
- Transformer balanced XLR line out
- Finger jointed solid birch cabinet
- Switchable 2, 4, 8 ohm impedance switch
If your item is not returned during the 10-day trial period, we will refund your shipping costs. Offer is available only in the lower 48 states.
We offer NOS tube options to further enhance you tonal experience. Please ask about price and availability.